16.5.11

I have just heard that my old pal, Dylan, has left his present home to live about an hour's drive away.  Although he still belongs to my owner's daughter, she has moved him to be closer to where she lives so that she can see him everyday.

 I feel very sad about this.  Even though he wasn't very nice to me when I rode over to see him a few weeks ago, he was still my best pal and I knew he was within riding distance.  Now, I don't think I'll ever see him again as it is much too far to ride and we don't have any transport.

Here is the last photo of Dylan that my owner took of him when she went over to say goodbye.  For the first time ever, he followed her car down to the gate and waited while she drove away.  I think he was saying goodbye too.

5 comments:

  1. That is a really cute picture to remember Dylan by. You should hang it in your stall Major. Then you can talk to him any time you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your friend is moving so far away major

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw.... that's so sad! It's a shame ponies can't send text messages and emails but hooves are cumbersome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Major I am sorry to hear that Dylan has moved away. Sending you lots of neighhhhhhhhhhs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you still missing him? Sometimes we miss our grumpy pals more than we - or they - want to let on.

    ReplyDelete

I always pass on yourcomments to Major. He loves to hear them!