1.9.14

 Now, you may find this very hard to believe by looking at this photo but I am SO EXCITED!  However, my owner has forbidden me to utter a word about it as she has been sworn to secrecy for the time being but all will be revealed in a few weeks.  In the meantime, here are a few photos of what I've been up since I last spoke:
 Looking a bit grumpy here because I was having a little doze when Rodney came in to do some work and disturbed me
 Up on the hill chilling out
No comments about my weight please.  It is almost the end of the summer and I am storing up the blubber ready for a hard winter!  Remember to keep looking in till I reveal all. . . . . . . .  .

5 comments:

  1. Oooooooh oooooooooh let me think ummmmmm you have got your own tv show? Errrrr talent scouts have spotted you? I can't wait to hear your exciting news :-) you look very handsome as usual Major x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what this secret is??!!! Are you going away on a riding holiday? There are trotting poles behind you. Is it to do with jumping? Are you going to be in a film? Going to Bamoral? I'll have to wait and see. I wouldn't dream of commenting on your weight, by the way. It's very sensible to store up for the winter. Exmoors know all about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. foody, I've just heard that it won't be revealed till Oct, so quite a while to wait. However, not sure what people will think on the yard when when the cameras arrive next week!

      Delete
  3. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

I always pass on yourcomments to Major. He loves to hear them!