16.3.09


I have just been nominated for this award by Cactus Jack Splash ( a fellow horse Blogger!). In return I am supposed to tell you something about myself so here goes:
1. I am a Highland Pony - registered name is BOWMORE MAJOR ISLAY MIST - grand title, eh?
2. I came to live with my owner after I was rescued by a horse charity having been neglected in my previous home.
3. My favourite hobby is eating.
4. I like to be scratched just behind my ears and on my chest very hard.
5. My best friend is Dylan. He's an Arab x Haflinger. We are stall mates and are now related as he belongs to my owner's daughter.
6. I shall reach double figures next month - get those birthday cards at the ready.
7. My party trick is to pee when my owner whistles.
8. I do not like flapping plastic, rustling paper bags, rocks that look like pigs, dustcarts, trailers with flashing lights. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
9. I fancy myself as a bit of a stud around mares.
10. I can twist my owner around my little hoof!
I'll need to give a bit more thought to who I'm going to pass the award on to. Be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. How nice to know more about you. Out of the 7 horses the DOR owns, I am the only one who was not a rescue horse. I think rescue horses are really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I always pass on yourcomments to Major. He loves to hear them!