26.5.13

Those of you who have been following my blog for over a year may remember my special friend, Dylan, who had to move away when he went to live with my owner's daughter.  Well, I haven't seen him since but on Saturday he was a special guest at her wedding.
 I wasn't invited because it was too far but I was there in spirit because the two bridesmaids carried my horseshoes which I had kindly donated as a gift.
 I was told that Dylan did quite a lot of shouting (probably looking to see if I was among the wedding guests) but otherwise he behaved impeccably and even trotted up and down so that everyone could see him.
 It was very busy because there was a fun fair nearby and the road was packed with parked cars.  Lots of people stopped to take pictures, so I think Dylan must have felt very proud.  I wish I could have been there too.
Here is a photo of my owner with her two daughters and her mum, who is almost 87. I don't think I've seen my owner in a dress before.  I wouldn't have recognised her.  Wonder if she had any carrots in that bag?

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh a lovely bride. How lovely that Dylan was part of the celebrations, but a shame it was too far away for you Major. You would have looked great in the photographs as well. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks fabulous, congratulations to all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, when I grow up I would like to be a wedding pony too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Major says he would have liked to have been a wedding pony too!

    ReplyDelete

I always pass on yourcomments to Major. He loves to hear them!